Holidays at the Alphotel Tyrol – good to know
Details about your stay in stunning Racines/Ratschings
Hygiene and security measures
Definitely a relaxing summer vacation at Alphotel Tyrol
Relax and recharge your batteries
We take the safety of our guests and employees very seriously. Of course, we will take all appropriate preventive measures so that you can spend a carefree and relaxed time at the Alphotel Tyrol this year. You can rely on us!
Hygiene and cleanliness have always been our quality promises and have always been a top priority. In order to guarantee your health and that of our employees, we have intensified the hygiene precautions again, and adapted them to the recommendations of the WHO (World Health Organization) and the regional health and hygiene regulations
The feeling of freedom for everyone
Alphotel Tyrol offers a lot of space inside and around the house, such as the spacious rooms in the restaurant with various “Stuben”, the over 2,300 m² wellness area with various relaxation rooms, over 400 m² play areas and many retreats. All our guests will get their money's worth in the 10,000 m² park with outdoor pools, sun terrace and a large adventure playground. This enables us to assure you the necessary distance and guarantee the best implementation of the regulatory measures.
Experiences and activities
Look forward to the popular guided hikes and bike tours this summer season. These start right outside the door and take place in small groups in order to be able to guarantee the prescribed safety distance. You can also look forward to a varied Body & Mind program with our fitness trainer Sandra.
Spa and wellness
In our Bellavita Spa we offer a variety of different treatments and massages, whereby we strictly ensure that high safety and hygiene standards are observed.
Our fitness room is also available all day. Also our XXL infinity pool, the outdoor whirlpool and the natural pond, as well as the cozy relaxation rooms, remain accessible even in summer while maintaining the safety distance. In addition, in the Tirol Suites and in our Mons Silva Chalets you benefit from private wellness pleasure with your own whirlpool. On the sun terraces of the chalets you can also enjoy the beautiful mountain panorama in a private atmosphere from your sauna and hot tub.
The minimum distance must also be observed in the saunas. Please note that we have 8 different saunas and sweat rooms in the area of the Almsauna and three more saunas in the Saunanestl (Family Dress on area). This gives everyone a well-deserved sauna experience.
Our little guests can also look forward to a varied program: Our well-trained childcare staff Meggie, Lisa and Wilma ensure lots of fun and exciting adventures in nature every day. We offer our AlpiClub Kids and Junior program from 3 to 12 years for 60 hours per week and our baby and toddler care from 0 to 3 years for 25 hours per week in small groups, preferably outdoors and strictly following the hygiene measures
Benefit from even more service
• We are expanding our room service for a small additional charge.
• In our chalets we serve you a delicious mountain breakfast in your own kitchen for free. In addition, we have prepared a small menu for our chalet guests, which allows them to enjoy typical South Tyrolean dishes in their own little house in the evening for a small additional charge. Your filled wine cabinet with particularly good South Tyrolean droplets also contributes to the delight of the palate :-).
• Enjoy all dishes on our sun terrace with a wonderful mountain panorama and a view of our natural pond.
• The smaller number of hotel guests gives you even more space for yourself, which is not difficult with our 10,000 m² park and spacious interiors.
• We maintain the generous opening times of our pools from 7 am to 11.30 pm daily. Due to the long meal times, you will be well looked after throughout the day and there will be no large crowds in our restaurant or on the terrace. Enjoy breakfast from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., a lavish lunch snack from 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and admission for dinner from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Upon request, all dishes can be served at your table.
100% flexibility and booking without risk with our Corona special cancellation conditions
All bookings already made and future bookings made by the arrival date of November 30th, 2020 can be postponed or canceled for free up to 1 day before arrival, if you cannot reach us due to official restrictions due to the corona virus. To all other cases our normal cancellation policy applies.
If you take our advantageous travel cancellation insurance, you are financially secured. In the case of a deposit that has already been paid, it will be converted into a voucher that will not expire and can be redeemed at any later time. You can now make a reservation with confidence or keep your booking safe. We will be back for you from June 26th full of motivation and look forward to pampering you in Ratschings in beautiful South Tyrol.
We count on you!
Good news for our reunion! ❤
From June 3, citizens from the European Union and the Schengen area can return to South Tyrol and Italy without having to go into quarantine for two weeks after your trip.
Austria allows transit and NO conditions apply on your return.
The global travel alert will likely not be extended beyond June 14, 2020. A travel warning is only a recommendation, not a direct exit ban. As a result, there is nothing standing in the way of our reunion from June 26th and we look forward to enjoying a beautiful South Tyrolean mountain summer with you! All official details can be found her.